Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Boston.



I just got back from our whirlwind trip to Boston this weekend and I am so tired! But, the car was loaded down with tons of goodies that will soon be listed in the shop or eaten. The trip down from Montreal was fraught with trouble. Everything from locking the keys in the car to getting detained at the border, but we finally got to Welfare Records in Haverhill, Massachusetts where I feel the universe payed me back in good records. Saturday I spent all day running around to thrift stores in Boston, with a fair amount of luck on my side as well. I will hopefully get most of these things posted to the shop in the next few days. I also went to Whole Foods, which despite being a questionably big mega-store, was a relief from price gauging and poor variety here in Quebec. Anyway, now I am going to kick back with one of my absolute favorite beers, Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat and start listing! Thanks Boston, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment